I am Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Singapore campus of ESSEC Business School Paris-Singapore. I have a PhD in marketing from SUNY-Binghamton. If you are interested in my research, please visit my website (www.ashwinmalshe.com).
I have a wide array of research interests. They include–
1. Marketing-finance interface: How marketing strategy affects financial outcomes such as stock returns, firm risk, cash flows, etc.
2. Social media marketing (SMM): Is SMM just an extension of traditional advertising or it is changing the fundamentals?
3. Marketing strategy: Do firms’ financial policies affect their marketing strategies?
4. Internet advertising: Does misplaced advertising affect brand perceptions?
5. Investor behavior: Does culture affect stock market riskiness?
6. Trade credit: Why are trade credit terms so stable within industries?